AUBURN SHIFTERS CAR CLUB, Auburn Indiana
Calendar
March  2015
SMTWTFS
123
Events on March 3, 2015
  • Shifter's Meeting

    Starts: 7:00 pm

    Ends: 8:00 pm, March 3, 2015

    Location: National Automotive & Truck, 1000 Gordon M Buehrig Place, Auburn, IN 46706, United States

4567
891011121314
Events on March 14, 2015
  • Winter Club Breakfast

    Starts: 9:00 am

    Ends: 10:30 am, March 14, 2015

    Location: Timbers Casual Dining & Lounge, 1212 West Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703, United States

    Description: Timbers Casual Dining
    1212 W. Maumee St
    Club members and invited guests

15161718192021
22
Events on March 22, 2015
  • Super Sunday Automotive Swap Meet

    Starts: 8:00 am

    Ends: 4:00 pm, March 22, 2015

    Location: Indiana State Fairgrounds, 1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205, United States

    Description: State Fairgrounds
    1202 E 38th
    708-563-4300

232425262728
Events on March 28, 2015
  • Shutterbug 2015 Picture Car&Truck/Model Car&Truck Show

    Starts: 9:00 am

    Ends: 2:30 pm, March 28, 2015

    Location: Murray Missionary Church, Murray, IN

    Description: Highway 116
    Reg 9-12
    Car & Truck Show - $10
    Model Car & Truck - $5 for 1st / $2 each additional
    260-273-1447

293031 

About Us

 

MISSION STATEMENT
SERVING THE COMMUNITY BY CHARITABLE WORKS, WHILE CELEBRATING CLASSIC AND MUSCLE CARS

Next meeting 7PM, 04/07/15, NATMUS, Auburn, IN.

The Auburn Shifters Car Club began in the late 50’s as a local Rod and Custom club. Club cars were for the most part, mild customs of everyday cars. As the years have passed, interests have expanded to include street rods, customs, trucks, muscle cars . . . actually any vehicle the member considers of special interest. Owning a vehicle is not a prerequisite . . .  a LOVE for cars/trucks and the desire to have FUN are the only membership requirements. A desire for good food is also really beneficial.

Today the club boasts a membership of over 200 which includes spouses and significant others. Approximately 40% of our members reside in Auburn with the remaining 60% representing 12 various NE Indiana communities.

Club meetings are monthly, the first Tuesday of each month at 7PM, at the National Automobile and Truck Museum (NATMUS) in Auburn. We maintain an ongoing close working relationship with NATMUS.

As a community service, we co-sponsor The DeKalb County Shop With A Cop program with the DeKalb County Sheriffs Department. We engage in various fund raising activities throughout the year so that every December, we can treat 20+ local children in need to a Christmas shopping spree at Walmart.

Now the Fun part. Each month we try to conduct a Mandatory Fun Day. These events are sponsored by a member volunteer who has total control over the agenda . . . could be a cruise, dance, cookout, movie or anything to have fun. Remember that “food” thing mentioned earlier . . . these events almost always involve good food. Also, you can generally find Shifters at local car events – cruise-ins, shows – so you have friends to help make the event more enjoyable.

If you are a car/truck person and desire the fellowship of others with similar interests, you are most certainly welcome to join the Auburn Shifters Car Club.

 

Officers:

President: Tom Muehlmeyer

Vice President: Mike Johnson

Treasurer: Tara Shearer

Newsletter: Melanie Muehlmeyer

AUBURN SHIFTERS MISSION STATEMENT
SERVING THE COMMUNITY BY CHARITABLE WORKS, WHILE CELEBRATING CLASSIC AND MUSCLE CARS.

Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.